#MondayInspiration || The Motivation Playlist

Music is without a doubt a very powerful tool. From the lyrics to the beat, we all know how it can either lift our mood or dampen it.

For this post, I have put together a playlist to help motivate you whenever you need that extra 'ginger' to help you get productive, remind you that you're more than able to acheive all that you set your mind to, give you that needed confidence boost, and overall just to inspire you to go out there and be the best!



1) Rise Up - Andra Day
This song was recommended to me by a friend and I have no regrets downloading it. The lyrics are so powerful! It talks about how sometimes we are tired, we lose hope and we break down, it also explains that we need to rise above all that and take charge!



2) Rich- MI ft Koker
I love this song because it's more like an affirmation/mantra for me. It talks about how doors will open for us, and whatever we might be facing right now is temporary and will soon be history because we will all be rich! Great lyrics!



3) Wish Me Well- Timi Dakolo
Who doesn't love Timi Dakolo?! His songs are just amazing! This particular one falls on the motivation playlist because it talks about going out there to make something of yourself. It talks about hard work and determination, we all need some of that.

4) Conqueror - Estelle
"I'd rather stand tall, than live on my knees..."
The determination to remain relevant, strong and not accept any form of defeat is the perfect kind of attitude we need to go into the week and every other day!
It doesn't matter what lemons life throws at us "nay, in all things we are more than conquerors...". (Rom 8:37)



5) All I do is win- Dj Khaled
You know this! Ain't nobody get time to lose, we always win! This is exactly the kind of mentality and hype we need to take into the week and you'll see how productive you'll be.

6) The Greatest- Sia
We all know how amazing Sia is, this song however, is more than amazing! The lyrics is everything. This song talks about not giving up no matter what! A constant reminder of how great you are can do a lot to your morale. Never forget that.



7) Rich and Famous- Praiz
A man can dream right? This song may be old but it remains one of my favs! Praiz uses his soulful voice to tells us what will happen when he becomes rich and Famous. I don't know about you, but I kind of drift into my own fantasy world when I start listening to this song. This is also one very 'ginger' worthy song.



8) Work- Adekunle Gold
And if you're all about that 'gbedu' life, then you know Adekunle is for you. He puts in the afrobeat thing to help you groove while passing a very key message. Work and Work Hard! No food for lazy man! While you're at it, don't live a fake life.

9) Ordinary People- Cohbams Asuquo
The message I got from this song is that we as ordinary people can do very extraordinary things of only we allow ourselves. Everybody has the potential to be great, you only have to put in a little effort to get there. In otherwords, never write yourself off.



10) Billionaire - Travis Scott ft Bruno Mars
I mean at the end of the day who doesn't want this money? Definitely not me! I want to be a billionaire so freaking bad! So if you're just like me, then this song should definitely be on your motivation playlist.

That's it guys!

Over to You...

Do you have a motivation playlist? What songs are on it? What do you think about my own playlist? I would love to know your thoughts.

P.s- I'm loving this while playlist idea. Get ready for a truckload!

Enjoy your week!

Comments

  1. Music is definitely very powerful which is why I am a big advocate of minding what we listen too. And I'm actually nor familiar with most of these songs and I really do not listen to Nigerian music but i might give these a shot. Love the new template by the way and congrats on two years.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give these songs a try, I'm sure you'd like them. Thanks for reading Sarah❤❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

lizbelle94@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS