THE AM | PM TAG

What time is it? It's tag time! I don't know why I love tags so much, probably because it helps me get more personal with you guys.

How was your week by the way? Beautiful I hope? Mine wasn't the best but we thank God. So this tag as you might have seen from the title is the "AM | PM" tag. Basically just what I do before I go out in the morning and before I sleep at night. I actually stumbled upon this tag on twitter sometime last year and I thought it was fun!
 So let's get started!




AM
1) What's your morning beauty routine?
Hmmm...good question. Let's take it back to when I actually used to take care of my skin, after bathing and exfoliating, I use either my bio-oil or coconut oil to moisturize and proceed to do my own version of makeup.
Right now I'm open to suggestions though, beauty/skin care routines anyone?


2) What's for breakfast?
Probably something and eggs, or noodles. My breakfast isn't always till like 10-11 though, anything before that will give me stomach troubles.

3) Coffee or Tea?
I'm still yet to taste coffee because I heard it will make you slimmer, it's probably not true but I can't seem to get it off my head, I mean I don't want to get slimmer! So yes tea please. I'm currently loving Cadbury's hot chocolate too.

4) How long does it take you to get out of the door?
It depends on where I'm going, but let's just say 15-20 minutes.

5) What's your go-to makeup look on a fuss free morning?
If I'm not going anywhere, then I'm definitely not wearing any makeup, but if I am, that should be a red lip with my eyes lined with my kajal and if I'm feeling up to it, I have this gold shimmery mousse eyeshadow that I could just put over my eyelid, that's about as far as I can go so...


PM
1) What's your evening beauty routine?
Same as morning abeg, who has time for stress?

2) Snack time! What's in the bowl?
I'm not a sweets person, besides is there any such thing as snack time before bed? (Oyinbo people sef)
3) How do you wind down and prep for bed?
Dust my bed, set my pillow, put up my laptop or a book depends on my mood for the night, and get ready to have fun...before I sleep off that is.

4) Cosy Up! What are you wearing to sleep?
Night gown na? What else?

5) What are some things you have to do before hitting the hay?
Read my bible, pray, mentally prepare what I'm wearing the next day because sometimes I'm too tired to stand up, see a movie or read a book whichever gets me to sleep faster.

That's it guys! I hope you enjoyed it.

Over to You...

What are some of the things you have to do before you sleep at night? Do you prefer coffee or Tea? I would love to know your thoughts?

This tag is opened to anyone who wants to join in, I look forward to reading your posts!

P.S-Notice anything different on the blog? 😊

Mide♡

Comments

  1. I definitely prefer tea, I've never tasted coffee and I don't think I will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol baby girl i knew we were twinnies for a reason 😊😊 thanks for reading love❤❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

lizbelle94@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS