Awesome June

Hey guys,
Happy New month!!!

You know, i actually had a different post for today but then I realized it was a new month so i had to change it but don't worry, check back here on fridayπŸ˜‰
It has an amazing past few weeks for me and I'm indeed grateful to God. The months are running by fast or is it me?πŸ˜•

While receiving all my goodies in May, I also learned some valuable lessons and I'll be sharing them with you.
The month of May taught me;

  • To Hold on: Because it will be alright eventually. That's why one of my best songs is Hold on by the walls group. I was extremely weary in May and it really wasn't pretty especially towards the end of the month but as the saying going "it's always darkest before the dawn".

  • To take chances: The only person standing in between you and yoir dreams is you. Before I applied to The Blogger point, I was very scared because this is not something I'm used to. I'm only familiar with my own little circle and to now do something outside that made me nervous. I guess life indeed begins outside your comfort zone but you have to be willing to get up and take chances. 

  • That family is everything: Throughout May, my family was extremely supportive. They've always been though, but last month showed me a very amazing side of them. It's very important not to joke with family because after everything, family is all we've got. 

  • Not to underestimate the power of prayer and miracles: I was trusting God for quite a couple of things in May and the way they started manifesting, I was just amazed. I remember my dad said to me during the month that, if anybody tells him that there's no God, that person is a joker. All we just need to do is ask, the way it will materialize is for God to know and for you to find out. Just believe.


I pray that this month of June will be very awesome and much better than the past month, and that all our desires will be granted. Don't forget to take chances and do what you love.

What lessons did you learn in May? Please let me know in the comment section.

Mide♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS