Blogger Recognition Award

Hey Guys!

How are you doing? I hope the weekend is going well too? It's quite sad it's almost over, I mean can't we just have an extra day or something?😩

So earlier this week, I was nominated by Phebe of Thepurplejournal  for the blogger recognition award, and I really have to say that I was quite surprised and excited when I saw the tag. Yes people this is a big deal! Lol. In order for me to properly accept the award, I have to do this post, so sit back and have a nice read. *wink*



Okay so there are a few things I must do. Here goes;

Acknowledge the Blogger who Nominated You.

Thank you Phebe for the nomination, I truly am honoured.

Give a Brief Story About How You Started Blogging.


I actually started blogging because I wanted to improve my writing and I saw on Google that one of the ways to do that is by starting a blog. I was very clueless when I first started but I can say today that even though I'm not there yet, I'm not where I used to be. For more deets on my days of blogging beginnings, you can check Here.


Give 2 Advices for New Bloggers


1) Yes You Can Do It, you only have to believe in yourself and put some efforts.

2) Don't try to 'fit in' Stand out and be unique. If you be like them who will be like you?

Nominate 15 Deserving Bloggers




These are some really amazing bloggers, ranging from inspiration, food, lifestyle, fashion,beauty, relationships,etc and you can simply click on the words in pink and you'll be redirected to their blogs. As for the nominees, I can't wait to read your posts! 😊😊

Mide♡

Comments

  1. Thanks again for the nomination Mide πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear, I loved your postπŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much dear for nominating me xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome boo! Looking forward to reading your postπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete

Post a Comment

lizbelle94@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS