40 Random Facts About Me

Hi Guys!

How's the week going? I trust you guys are doing well.

So I know I did the TMI tag not too long ago, but I thought since we're in the season of sharing and love, I should share some random facts about me that I bet you didn't know. I actually discovered that these 'personal' posts are what people really like to read, I wonder why😏.

(Plus I took some really cute pictures I want to show you guys!) 😊



Okay, I should warn you, it's a long list so get comfy.

1) I'm a portable lady, but you knew that already didn't you? πŸ˜‹

2) I've always wished my first name was Aramide. Asked my dad once why he didn't make that my first name and he goes " The Lord wanted your first name to be Adeola, but you're an adult now, if you want to change it then change it." Never that seriousπŸ˜•

3) I don't like Fish, Bread and anything too Sweet. Especially Fish, tastes like metal.

4) I am very Observant.

5) I could be very gentle and quiet, although some people seem to think that I'm stubborn. Me that is very small and cute. Meanies.

6) I'm highly unromantic. What's the cure for that?

7) My Favourite food is Spaghetti.

8) I can sing and dance.

9) I wish I could draw. Except this can be accepted as a drawing πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



10) Pounded yam gives me Indigestion, so I avoid it.

11) I'm not a fan of surprises. There's no need for ceremony, just do what you want to do.

12) I can't roll my tongue. I always look like I'm being electrocuted when I try.

13) I like to think I'm funny or so I've been told.

14) I have two big birthmarks on both sides of my face very close to my hairline. It looks very 'one-kind'.



15) I am somewhat an introvert.

16) I don't understand the fuss Nigerians make about Ribena, it smells funny to me.

17) Ice cream and chocolates are not my thing. They hurt my teeth and my stomach.

18) The thought of cooking and the act itself stresses me out, but a girl has no choice.

19) My hands are the fairest part of my body.



20) First impressions matter to me a lot, but i tend to give second chances.

21) I use shoe-fillers for 90% of my shoes, what? I have small feet.

22) I don't feel comfortable writing with a pen that has no cover. Who else can relate?

23) I hardly ever cry but when I do, it's a river.

24) I'm a huge fan of simplicity, anything over the top just annoys me.

25) I looooove movies. Speaking of, who is in Abuja and wants to take me to the cinema?

26) I have never lost any of my phones nor have they ever been stolen. Yes I am very proud of myself.

27) I always feel sorry for fake people, like the struggle is too real for them that originality has become farfetched.

28) I HATE both drugs and injections. Like seriously, who invented those craps?

29) I can't swim or ride a bicycle to save my life.

30) Most of the time, I really do not like being the first child. Probably because everything is always my fault!



31) I am a very good listener. Ask them they'll tell you.

32) My "love life" is hardly ever existent. (Kuti this one is for you, don't ask me jamb question again!)

33) I dislike long gowns, I feel like they make me look more "summarised".

34) I like reading although in recent times  that habit has dropped.

35) Beans gives me heartburn, so please can y'all stop with the "eat beans" chant?

36) Makeup is stressful for me, it's going to take a while to get a hang of it.

37) If I have to choose, Bounty is my best chocolate.

38) I have a woman crush on Genevieve Nnaji 😍😍

39) I don't like animals, even though I have a German shepherd, a huge Caucasian and 8 puppies.

40) I don't like eating with a spoon, I feel like it will tear my mouth. I'd rather use a fork.

Now you know me a little bit more😊

Over to You...

What on my list can you relate to? Tell me something random about you. I would love to know.

P.s- Who likes my pictures?πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

My top is from @springstiches, (you can check them out on IG) and it can be worn in 3 ways! How cool is that?
My sunglasses is from @haute.signatures, you can also check them out and my choker is from my very good friend who is into accessories, I can hook you up if you want. They're really affordable.

Shoutout to my baby sister who almost sat on the floor under the sun while taking the pictures just to make her big sis look tall and cute πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I love you baby😚

Mide♡

Comments

  1. I loveeeee your pics,
    1. Am highly unromantic.. so I cant provide you a cure.
    2. Holy spirit, I love love deep in loved with bread, I can eat bread for ages...agege bread most especially.
    3. My phone as been stolen back to back.
    4. I love surprises.
    5. I love reading.
    6. I love long gowns....it hids my thick ass,(doesn't still keep dem boiz from staring.
    7. My elder sister name is Adeola.

    www.scarletmakeovers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an interesting read.
    I'm with you on the cooking stuff, probably why I'm still slim.
    But unromantic? why? I'm a hopeless romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you boo😚 about that unromantic thing I don't know o 😝😝
      Thanks for reading dear.

      Delete
  3. I sometimes wish my first name was Funke n not Miracle.
    I love fish n beans n pounded yam..I practically love wat u dislike... Lol
    I'm with u on the romantic part, im more practical/logical than romantic.
    Biro without cover doesn't also feel right in my hand; I feel incomplete.I love cooking,people say I'm a wonderful cook������ I can sing and ride bicycles but can't swim.
    I don't hate animals; lets say I'm scared of them ����
    I prefer spoons,more comfortable and makes eating faster...����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I should come and spend like a weekend in your house one day😊 Thanks for reading dearπŸ’•

      Delete
  4. We have quite a few things in common girl. I hate drugs too which is why I an so close to my anointing oil. And please oh, Ribena is to concentrated, I'll pass. I swim or ride a bike either, I never learnt lol. Can't believe you don't like bread though, hmmm. Your top is so cute by the way and shout out to baby sis, you look super tall gir.

     Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey soul sister!😊 We should learn how to swim though. Thanks dear, she literally sat on the floor while taking the picturesπŸ˜‚

      Delete
  5. drugs and injections make me wanna cry..
    I only take dem when I'm 'seriously' sick
    (wit sorrow in my heart) and jus hopin to get well soon...
    I can't remember goin to an hospital because am sick
    (thank God)

    talkin abt writing wit a pen that has no cover. that I relate
    its mak u feel like der is something wrong wit what u re writing

    nice one De

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! There must be a cover on that pen! Thank you dearπŸ’•

      Delete
  6. *Smiles. Interesting!

    1. I cannnot write with a pen or Biro without its cover. I donno why. It just feels rather odd. You bet I can very well relate. And these days, I prefer the black pen or Biro.

    2. I am a good listener too. You know that feeling when it's like a weight just lifts off the other person after he's done talking? Me likey.

    3. I detect drugs and injections. I'd rather do herbs.

    4. You would never catch me in a Black hair. I think I would look like an ayamatanga if I dorn a black hair extension. Yhinn!

    5. I don't have any favorite anything. I don't do favorites.

    6. I don't have any piercings anywhere. And people are shocked and be like, what if your husband wants you to Pierce your ears? well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Tainks. lol.

    7. I could eat anything. As long as it ain too salty or peppery. My stomach is a very wonderful one; very friendly and accommodating. lol. Dhuur!

    8. I loooove to take walks...long walks. And sometimes pretend like I'm making or receiving a call, especially when I see someone I know would engage me in an uninteresting conversation. Heheheh. Do I have a witness??

    9. I have a beautiful smile. Yes I know. So I smile very well a lot. It feels good. Yeah, very good. *smiles.

    10. Sometimes I wish I were a guy. That sounds odd? *coversFace.

    11. I could be very gentle and quite too. When I get like that, you know there's a whole lot of stuff going on in my mind.

    12. I feel like I'm the only one with my name in this Big small wide world. I've Never for once met a namesake. Very amazing.

    13. I wish I could ride a power bike. I would get one someday and learn to ride it, the kit and all. Yeah.

    Okay, that's that for now.
    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I can totally relate to number 8, somebody will just come and disturb the flow of the walk. As for number 13, you should come meet my mum she wants a power bike too. God will provide for you people o πŸ˜‚
      Thanks for sharing loveπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  7. Pounded yam gives me indigestion too but I am the total cure for your unromantic life






    FAVOURMOYSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right😝 Aye Aye Captain πŸ˜‚
      Thanks for reading love.

      Delete
  8. It's good to get to know you. You have a sense of humor too, love that. Cute blouse, love your white shoes.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Inez, the shoes are actually nude but thanks though😊😊😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

lizbelle94@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS