JUST FOR LAUGHS || 11 KINDS OF PEOPLE YOU MEET AT THE ATM QUEUE
Okay, so I'm guessing almost all of us have been on an ATM queue, and if you haven't, I guess you can say this is a preparatory post for when the time comes. In this part of the world especially, we have very 'intriguing' personalities who use every opportunity to 'manifest' themselves.
Today's post is centered around the different kinds of individuals you will meet on an ATM queue, with a little help from my personal experience of course.
Stay with me!
1) The ones who are always travelling urgently or in a hurry to go somewhere, so they begin to beg for space to quickly use the ATM, as if I came to play too. Truth be told, I've allowed plenty of these people before, very annoying.
2) The hostile ones who are always on the look out for anybody who jumps the queue so that they can attack! 😂😂
3) The talkatives who notice everything but never speak up rather, they bore the person in front of them or behind them with tales of how the queue is supposed to go. Like dude, I can see, I'm not blind!
4) The ones who don't know how to use the ATM and always ask for help. I'm not mocking them, I'm just saying there's always someone like this.
5) The 'rich gang' members who withdraw countless number of times on the spot when there are tons of people waiting. Some won't even apologise for taking time 😒
6) The quiet ones who don't talk at all, their business is to withdraw and leave. I'm pretty sure this is my category, except one blessed person tries my patience, then we switch it up to another number! Ain't nobody gat time to waste!
7) The ones always on their phones chatting, smiling and talking to themselves or listening to music and singing out loud. Like can we have some quiet please?
8) The funny ones who try to ease the tension with jokes, I mean you gotta love them.
9) The overly careful ones who withdraw and then keep the money in weird places. No kidding guys, I was on a queue one day, and this man withdrew then kept it in his cap and wore it back. I've also seen someone keep the money in his socks! 😆
10) The fraustrated ones who are always complaining and murmuring, never smiling. I don't like staying beside these people, well except I'm in this category as well😌 You know some days can be really draining.
11) The Insecure ones who use their whole body to cover the whole machine so that nobody sees anything and still count the money after it comes out. Nigerians Kwenu! 😂😂
Over to You...
How would you rate my list? Hit or miss? What number are you? Don't lie 😊. I would love to know your thoughts.
Have a laughter-filled day!