VALENTINE'S SPECIAL 1||4 TIPS FOR A MEMORABLE VALENTINE

Love is in the air!

Well I just couldn't think of a better way to start the post, pardon my lack of creativityπŸ˜—

How are you guys doing?

Okay so I noticed that it's been a while since I played love doctor and I thought to myself, what better time to do so, than now when Valentine's day is fast approaching! Like I always say, I'm not an expert but I just like to share the little I know on matters like this.

I don't know why, but this year I'm really feeling up to it and so, I have decided to make my valentine posts in 'two-folds' ; for the couples and the singles like me!

This particular post is for the couples. I have put together four (4) tips to make your valentines day celebration memorable and worth it!

1) Create Time For Your Partner: The importance and value of time on a day like this, is something that cannot be overemphasized. This is a day that a lot of people are expectant of different things but most importantly, love, care and affection and that includes you and your partner. You're probably thinking "but it's on a working day". Make no mistake, when I say create time, it doesn't mean you camp at their side from sunrise to sunset all in the name of Vals day, but whatever time you get to spend together that day, must be maximized and used wisely in showing that you cherish every moment you get to spend with them.



2) Be Spontaneous: Relax, this doesn't mean you should break the bank. As a matter of fact, everything now must be done on a budget. ( Be wise!) Making an effort to do something they would normally not expect will be very much appreciated, but of course it all boils down to understanding your partner before you make such moves. Handwritten cards will forever remain a win! Choose your "love" songs and sing to it (Looking for a perfect love song? Check Dammy's  Valentine's playlist here ) dance, see movies, try out new delicacies, etc and just have fun generally, like really have fun.



3) Feel Free To Be Cheesy: Whether you like it or not, being "cheesy" never gets old and that's why a pack of chocolates, flowers, a teddy bear, cupcakes, etc will still earn you a plus especially from us girls. While at it, think of something your partner will appreciate very much and include this in your gifts. (Looking for gifting tips? check Vincent's  blog here )



4) Make it Count: At the end of it all, this is what matters the most. Let your partner be able to look at you and fall in love all over again. I know that love is a beautiful feeling, especially if it is with the right person so, take advantage of this day and make it count with all of your actions.



NOTE: This is not a one-sided thing, it's a RELATIONSHIP, so it takes both parties to participate in order for it to be "perfect".

Over to You...

What do you think of these tips? What others would you recommend? I would love to know.

P.s- All my SINGLES stick around for my next post! Who says you can't celebrate Valentine's day without a bae or boo? I'll tell you how to do that shortly. πŸ˜‰ you're welcome!

Happy Valentine's day in advance.

Mide♡

Comments

  1. All these amazing points yet no one to use them for. Happy Valentine's Day in advance. Lol waiting on the singles post like ....
    Lifeofdammy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Singles post coming right up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

lizbelle94@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS