Finding Your Motivation

Hi guys,

Monday huh? Hope your weekend was splendid though?
So lately I've been in dire need of motivation, as I've been doing a whole lot of things that are draining my energy both physically and psychologically, and because I have to be inspired in order to inspire others, I have been looking for ways to motivate my myself.
During my search, I came across some things that would help me find and remember my motivation. I will be sharing them with you as well...you're welcome 😊

~You always have a choice!
Choosing how you see things, the kind of company you keep, the kind of vibes you entertain, etc solely depends on you. If you decide that you want to keep dwelling on fears, side-talks of others, negative thoughts, then you would see yourself going downhill and not really achieving anything but if you train your mind to see the good in everything rather than complain, things will eventually take a good turn.


~The Problem is not the Weight, it's the way you carry it
Sometimes we can actually use Pain, fraustration and inconvinience that we experience to channel out our motivation rather than let it bring us down. Physically speaking this might be hard, because all you want to do is cry, break something, shout, etc but like I said Here, creativity can be very productive when you're in a very powerful mood. You're in control of the way you look at life.



~Letting go of things you can't control
I was watching a Tedtalk last week by Reggie Rivers (you can check the link Hereand he said "if you want to achieve your goals, don't focus on them" at first I was like "what is this dude saying" but he continues by saying that this probably goes against everything we have ever heard and I'm like "it sure is". He said that when we set goals, there are going to be things that we are going to encounter things that we can't control, and the only thing that can help us get closer to this goal is if we let go of those things we can't change. So instead of focusing on the goal, we should focus on the behaviour that leads you to your goals because that one is within your power. After watching this I was very amazed at how this man changed my whole mindset and what he actually said made a lot of sense.
There's nothing more rewarding than letting go of the things that you can't change.



~Moping around is a misuse of your creative energy
If you're sitting down and organising a pity party for yourself, you're obviously denying yourslef of being creative and achieving something. Quit the pity party, put in effort and live the life you have imagined.
~Never stop believing that you will make it
How you perceive the future is how it will eventually turn out to be. If along the way it gets tough, be patient and keep going. It's okay to make mistakes like I always say but have it in mind that no effort is ever wasted. Believe that things will work out eventually and you'll seen them working out for you.


How else do you think we can find our motivation? 
I wish you the very best in this new week
Mide♡

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this. God increase your knowledge πŸ™ Very lovely theme by the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you for reading love😚

      Delete
  2. I just came across dis blog 4 d 1st time....dis is so touching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..Thank you so much for visiting and reading..please do stop by again😚😚😚

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is discuss the power of listening to and following through on our intuition
    Trusting Your Intuition
    Subscribe youtube channel Resist Average Academy
    Blog page Trusting Your Intuition by Resist Average Academy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

lizbelle94@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS