5 Ways To Feel Rich Without Money

Hey guys!

How's the weekend going and how's the weather wherever you are? it's been raining nonstop over here, so it's a little bit cold. It's all good though. I hope you guys are fine?

So you're probably wondering how I want to convice you that you can be happy without money right? If I were you I'd feel the same, but before I go into all that, I have a very important public service announcement to makeπŸ“£πŸ“£

Ladies get in here, this is for you.

I would be starting a series collaboration next week with one of my blogger friends, Daniella of dateswithdanie.blogspot.com (she's an amazing blogger too, check out her blog!) and we call it the "Girlschat series". When she told me about it, I was really excited because you should see the juicy topics we have outlined for you Queens. We will both share our views on different topics and then we leave the floor open for you guys to chat with us and other ladies by leaving your comments.
Let me give you a little hint on what we'll be talking about; the concept of side chics (I love this one), how to handle the "time of the month"(bet some guys are already cringing at the sight of thisπŸ˜†), Boyfriends and Exes, Hygiene,etc. You would agree with me that they're awesome topics and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
So Guys, tell your girlfriends, wives, sisters, friends, side chics *coughs* that something exciting is happening on the blog.

Back to the topic of today, how can you feel rich without money?

  • Surround yourself with Family and true Friends: Family is one of the greatest gifts we were given by God, true friends are another. When you constantly surround yourself with people who have your best interest at heart, there is feeling of contentment, happiness and peace because you know that even in your low moments, they have your back.



  •  Show Love and Kindness: I don't know about you but when I'm able to put a smile on someone's face or do something that just makes someone happy, I feel fufilled and sastisfied. To add to it, the more you show love and Kindness to people, the more it comes back to you. I mean if you have all the money in the world and you can't give back, then what's the point? 


  • Do what you love: Loving whatever you do goes a long way in helping you feel rich because it allows you to channel out your creativity and be in charge. By the time you realize that you are achieving so much because of your love for what you're doing, there's joy in your heart.
  • Make memories and Cherish them: Document even the smallest activity with Family, friends, all of your achievements, where you made mistakes and learned from it and just basically everything. The thing is you might not appreciate it at that moment, but looking back later will make you feel better than ever. 


  • Bask in the inner peace that comes from God: After all said and done, without peace of mind, things cannot be fine no matter how rich you are. When your ways are right with God, there's a certain peace that you feel that even when the money is slow or not there at all, you are just calm because you're assured that everything will be alright. There's no greater wealth than this.



Did you like this post? What other ways do you think we can be rich without money?
I would love to know..

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Mide❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS