Ho!Ho!Ho!

For unto us a child is born,unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders and his name shall be called wonderful,counsellor,the mighty God,everlasting father,the Prince of peace...
Hello beautiful people,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
So I know I've been making noise since the beginning of this month about Christmas and now it's finally here. I hope you're as excited as I am to see yet another Christmas even though I've been seeing some dp's about how some people have never felt 'less christmassy'(how do people even come up with these words?) These feelings definitely vary with people because my sister over here was way too excited about christmas that she mistakenly texted a wrong number of our dstv smart card to my dad to recharge (God bless her eyes)and now a wonderful family is enjoying the subscription without even knowing who did it and she wont stop making noise about how its an act of showing love(believe me if it wasnt christmas i'ld have killed her)
i mean how excited can one be again? but I think I get their point though and I'll just suggest you do what makes you happy even if it's sleeping, (me I'll be doing a lot of that after all that food) going to visit friends,visiting the less priviledged,having an in-house party,etc. All you have to do is define your Christmas and make the best of it,above all don't forget to show love and make somebody smile like my beloved sister has already done.

Also in your quiet time,take time to say a prayer of love, peace and unity for your country.
Eat and drink as much as your stomach can take(don't over do it sha)
Once again Merry Christmas!

Love you too much♡♡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS