Because I'm happy 😊

Hey guys😊 guess what? I finally got a thousand pageviews and more yesterday,yup that's right and that's excluding my own views *victory dance*πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ I know some people will start asking whether that's why I'm making noise😏 yes o that's why because my own bible tells me not to forget the days of humble beginnings and that is exactly what I'm trying to doπŸ˜†.
I'm actually very grateful to everyone who takes out time to visit this blog and for your constant belief in me,you guys don't know how much it means to me. The comments I get sometimes are just overwhelming and heartwarming (as a baddo I can't cry shaπŸ˜†).
You guys have taken me to the point where if I don't post in a while I start to feel guilty(to think that this all started for fun and just to improve my writing skill).
There was even a time I used to 'yab' people who had blogs because everybody seemed to have a blog then,little did I know I'll also end up having one😊.
Anyway this post doesn't involve too much story I just wanted to thank you guys so much and to tell you to keep visiting portableisthenewhot.blogspot.com
And erm if you people have professional writing jobs for me who am I to say no :) (don't worry I'm a fast learner)

Have a great day people! Much love ♡♡♡
P.s - if you haven't read my post on vizerr.com , here's the link http://www.vizerr.com/articles/worthless-or-priceless-/42

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS