GRADUATION!!!

Hi guys😊 how are you doing today? Great I hope?☺
So I know it's been a whileπŸ™ˆ I have my reasons though, but you know i can't forget this baby ever πŸ˜‰. Anyway as some of you may know, my graduation was yesterday πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ“πŸŽ“ and to the glory of God, it was wonderful and all you remember those my aunties I told you about then? Yeah they came (dont worry there were no geles involved)πŸ˜† it was a still a serious affair though with all the food and sturvs,my dad and my sister were there,my mum and my other siblings couldn't make it though but they were adequately represented.

 At some point, it was kind of overwhelming like I couldn't even believe that I was finally graduating. Prior to the graduation,I had to do last minute shopping because I was so chilled and I thought it was still far!πŸ™ˆlol but I still got nice stuffs anyway (you should know that I won't embarrass you nowπŸ˜‰)
It got to a point that I started asking my friends whether it was wedding we were doing because that's what it seemed like to me with all the hair,nails,makeup and co 😝it was exhausting jare but we thank God.
So guess what? It's time for that NYSC thing 😒*crying and rolling on the floor* and they posted me to cross river state. It's all good sha,God pass all of them but if you were also posted to cross river for stream 1 please I will not mind that me and you should be doing friendship o it is a very important something *in falz's voice*, it is not good for somebody to be alone in this kind of thing. Oh and i have friends that were posted to sokoto, akwa ibom, kaduna, Edo, portharcourt, etc weird places mahn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and they're looking for partners so please holla if you were thrown to these places lol(I deserve an award for friend of the year you know).
Erm I recall that I mentioned in one of my posts that for lovers of Empire, Kelly Rowland was somebody's mother, i remember someone commented and thought i was lying, I don't mean to toot my horn but I told you so! Lol so if you haven't started watching it you need to
She's young lucious' mother who is also bipolar like Andre (oops spoiler πŸ˜›).
Here are some pictures from my graduation by the way




You can also check my snapchat (ms_mide) for some videos and other pictures.
Have a beautiful day ahead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS