Story Story

Hello lovelies, how una dey😚
I know you will say i like to apologise every time but then can it ever be enough? I guess not. So at this point I'll like to apologise for my not-so-regular posting, i mean people have been asking what up with the blog i just have to tell them it's still functioning. Now I'll like to say that as much as i want to I can't promise that posting will be very regular(cos of other things that needs to be done) but one thing I can say is that this blog is here to stay...gbam!😎πŸ’ͺ
Okaayy so if it's not too late, I welcome you all to the month of September πŸŽ‰ I pray that all of your pending blessings will be delivered to you and  also that we will not be victims of this 'ember months rather we will be victors..can i get an amen? Amen πŸ˜‡
Personally,since the month of July it has been really wonderful, the month of august was even more splendid, because it was my birthday month and what i simply asked from God was the best birthday gift ever and trust me he gave me that and more. I became a regular testimony giver in church o πŸ˜† it was a serious something. This month of September started really well too and I'm just so grateful to God (anybody that knows me should better come and touch me so that this annointing will flow...lol)
Next month is even going to be more explosive because that's the month of my convocation πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰(oh and Nysc too😝). Before i even finished my finals, all my aunties were already planning for this convocation (you sha know all these Lagos women and owambe na πŸ™†πŸ™†) by the way, all of you are specially invited 😚
Now unto a less interesting matter; Nysc😠
I've been hearing different stories about this thing abeg can't they just cancel it or something 😭😭
Somebody was telling me the other day that I should better go and learn how to march and I'm like 'bro I got this' because that was like the only 'sport' I did in secondary school πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(please don't judge me biko at least I tried) but then he says what of rope climbing and all those other stuffs, mehn I almost started crying because me I can just faint in that orientation camp,so if you people notice that this blog does not function again after November, you know why now😊.
If you however have any tips of survival for me during the orientation camp, please be kind enough to share thank you 😚😚😚. 
I'm a little under the weather but I'll try to post soon. 
Thanks for reading
Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS